Aunt Molly’s Meltdown is a romantic comedy about Molly Moran, a pushing-forty clothing designer who is fired from her job after an act of jealous lunacy. Humiliated and disillusioned, Molly returns to her hometown in search of solitude and sanity. Instead, she finds herself reluctantly playing surrogate Mom to her two nieces while also navigating unexpected romantic entanglements. Can Molly find the direction she’s looking for when she’s being pulled in so many?
- Top 15% in the 2015 Austin Film Festival Screenplay Competition
- Quarter-Finalist in the 2013 BlueCat Screenplay Competition
- Finalist in the 2012 Screenplay Festival Script Competition
- Top 10% in the 2012 Austin Film Festival Screenplay Competition
- Semi-Finalist in the 2012 Vail Film Festival Screenplay Competition
- Advanced to second round consideration for the 2011 Sundance Screenwriters Lab